Sign in to follow this  

2011 kx450f exhaust options?

So I have a 2011 kx450f with stock exhaust. I love the bike but not a fan of the 3 foot muffler hanging way out past my number plate. Looking for a new slip on that is more tucked behind the number plate. Is there such a pipe? All after market pipes I've seen are still pretty long. Any ideas? Pics if you have a pipe on yours? Thanks guys

Oh and I know they are longer to make it quit. I don't want a pipe to make it any louder. I would like a spark arrestor insert also if possible for when I go to the sand dunes here.

I like it the one I have dose not have a spot for the spark arrestor and it is loader than stock but I also have the mega bomb

I know with the full system I would need to have in tuned cause it would be too lean. What about just the slip on muffler? Still need tuned you think?

U don't need a tune the fuel injection will some what tune it's self I didn't tune my bike and I have a high comp piston and full exhaust it runs perfect now with that said I probably am not get the full potential that my motor has I'm sure if I got a tune I would gain a little more horse power

• Like 1