IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Looking For Riding Buddies Labor Day Weekend Michigan: Grosse Pointe, St. Clair Shores, Fraser, Belle Isle Detroit, Where Do You All Ride?

I just bought a DR650 and I'm looking for riding buddies around my area. Grosse Pointe, St. Clair Shores, Fraser, etc... Where do you guys all ride? I can't find any trails around this area so I've just been riding around Belle Isle, it's fun but I want to do some real trail riding. Only place I know of around here is The Mounds which I've never been to. Nobody I know rides, so I'm looking to meet some new people.

Let me know if you want to head out this Labor Day weekend for a few hours.

IMAG0220.jpg

Legal trails in michigan don't start until your mid michigan and further north. Sucks when you live in southern michigan, not many tracks  in the immediate area either. But I have realized we are luckier than most to have a decent amount of riding areas, just gotta hike out to them.

I live in Fraser and we just cruise up Gratiot and around the 20ish mile roads. Nothin exciting but it gets us out on the bikes. Looking to do a mounds trip or Maumee state forest near Toledo. There is like ZERO off roading around here.

I live in Fraser and we just cruise up Gratiot and around the 20ish mile roads. Nothin exciting but it gets us out on the bikes. Looking to do a mounds trip or Maumee state forest near Toledo. There is like ZERO off roading around here.

Me and another buddy off this site might be meeting up today around noon at 9 & Jeff if you want to ride

DR650 is pretty hefty for allot of MI single track. Look at the GLDS.    http://www.gldsmc.org/     I think there is a group around that call themselves the " Nomads" but I'm not real familiar with them.

Edited by sndmn2

I just bought a DR650 and I'm looking for riding buddies around my area. Grosse Pointe, St. Clair Shores, Fraser, etc... Where do you guys all ride? I can't find any trails around this area so I've just been riding around Belle Isle, it's fun but I want to do some real trail riding. Only place I know of around here is The Mounds which I've never been to. Nobody I know rides, so I'm looking to meet some new people.

Let me know if you want to head out this Labor Day weekend for a few hours.

mio mich best trails in mich  but the mounds is cool its close  weekdays is best