8/24/2013

Survived with just a fractured writst!

Edited by Peakbagger007

Talk bout getting ur ass whooped by a tree, stiff arm LOL

when he is coming, his helmet without visor don't look good anyways... :ride:

Not funny but ....... LMAO that would SUCK. Go around your buddies bike only to slam into a tree.

OW!!  :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

That would hurt! looked good while stacking it tho! :p

Ouch that makes for a long ride home especially on the clutch hand

I dont get it aren't you supposed to avoid trees?  I mean in generaL?

So 007 what was your bike doing laying in the trail ? You just stop  to take some pic`s ? Man i hope that he`s heals fast.

Hell with that

Yikes! That looked like a pretty straight forward approach... I'm guessing he was looking at your bike (obstacle fixation)? By the way, I'm from the Flathead valley, ridden in Helena National  Forrest years ago. 

Haha, sorry to laugh but looked like a newbie going to fast for the trail, albiet a straight trail with a tree next to it. Remind me not to ride with him or any of your group.

Ouch that makes for a long ride home especially on the clutch hand

Strangly his clutch hand was just sprained and his right hand had the fracture...

So 007 what was your bike doing laying in the trail ? You just stop  to take some pic`s ? Man i hope that he`s heals fast.

I hear ya.  it was actually all the way off of the huge trail...yes right at the edge but off.  I felt bad for distracting him.  But as he will readily admit, he let his focus lapse.  Plus we both think what actually happend was that he was sitting on the approach, hit that dip in the trail and got off line and never recovered.  We video all the time for fun, so that wasn't the surprise..but it sucks not to be riding either way!

Not funny but ....... LMAO that would SUCK. Go around your buddies bike only to slam into a tree.

Don't worry.  We all laughed our asses off at the video that same night back at camp.  it encites the same reaction from everyone who sees it...Hilarious and painful

Edited by Peakbagger007

Not even a tight trail. yikes.

haha ott of tight trails, a few people have talked about single trails where i ride, show me them and there is room to overtake on them, go to the 6km single trail that i ride occasionally and your tires fit and your tyres only. if you dont brake fast enough around a corner you are in the bush ahha

I don't wanna seem like a jerk, but that is funny! Watching the video made me chuckle, then after I read a few of the posts I really got to laughen! Good to know no serious injuries occurred!

Thanks for posting!

Most folks don't go with the 'pin it to win it' philosophy when encountering a downed bike and a tree with plenty of time to simply...stop...but if he were wearing a flannel coat and riding an '82 IT465, the decision would make perfect sense. 

And they say trees are 90 % air. More important, hows the bike???