real quick...does a 4.6 rear tire fit S model?

I have a 4.10 on the back but found a good tire deal with a 4.6 instead of a 4.10

is it gonna fit the wheel OK?

thanks...trying to order parts before the long weekend starts

I'm running a 4.6x18 on the rear and a 3.0x21 on the front.  

Edit: added pics

null_zps7440fbec.jpg

null_zpsae963c7a.jpg

Edited by Jagstang

cool...thanks for the input

I had to order Eddie's fan switch from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle and he confirmed it as well that the tire should fit

nice tires, look like the IRCs I have now that I am replacing (too worn to pass inspection)

I order a pair of Shinkos from Amazon, front and rear, shipped to the house for $101

3.0x21 and 4.6x18

oh...another thing

I have a Happy Trails battery box so the tire width might still be an issue

I wanted the larger battery box to mount the battery and my new Rowe Electronics terminal/relay box so I could get all the relay parts for all my farkle from under the seat

I am gonna do a post with pics when I actually have to time to get it all setup properly

nice tires, look like the IRCs I have now that I am replacing (too worn to pass inspection)

I order a pair of Shinkos from Amazon, front and rear, shipped to the house for $101

3.0x21 and 4.6x18

I paid $86 for that set of Shinko 244s

I paid $86 for that set of Shinko 244s

I already ordered mine, where did you get yours?

mine was $101 which included free shipping, came from Motorcycle Superstore thru Amazon website

oh...and another thing...your bike is way too clean!!!

Edited by motobobintexas

I already ordered mine, where did you get yours?

mine was $101 which included free shipping, came from Motorcycle Superstore thru Amazon website

oh...and another thing...your bike is way too clean!!!

I got them off of the Motorcycle superstore website, free shipping as well.

My bike is my daily driver.  I had just washed if for the tire change LOL.  Trust me it gets riden, but 90% on-road.  It's been dropped a few times, has a slightly bent radiator, and some tree rash.  Great bike.