Magazines You Subscribe To?

I get the monthly Dirt Rider in the mail but wondering if Trail Bike & Enduro Magazine is worth the $5 a month, looks like its up my alley considering I primarily ride trails. They have an app for the ipad too.

I get motocross action every issue has way more pages and more tests than every dirt rider

Twmx

Dirt Rider, MXA, Dirt Bike. Sometimes disagree, but always enjoy reading them. Jody's box is worth the MXA subscription.

Website says a subscription is 80 pounds! Forget that

Website says a subscription is 80 pounds! Forget that

Foreign is $50 per year for MXA right?

Although i'm not a subscriber I do like the MXA mag and have picked up quite a few issues when passing through airports for work. Always find myself wanting more on offroad coverage and trail riding though...this is true with most mags though.

Edited by Braap91

Anyone seen the trail and enduro mag? I havnt personally seen it in paper print, just saw it when looking for a new dirt bike app.

TWMX for me.

TWMX for me.

TWMX for me.

I have to try that.

Dirt Rider

Dirt Bike

MXA

Trail Rider

i bought a mag for dirt rider and i thought it had a lil too many ads, seriously your reading a nice text and theres an ad right next to it!

personally i like transworld mx

I have to try that.

I like it a lot. They have some good articles, tips, reviews. Also some nice posters! And if you subscribe you get a tank top!

Transworld rocks

Motocross Action and Dirtbike mag our good!!

If you order a year of MXA rocky mountain atv/mc will send you a $25 gift card. It's like you get the mag for free.

I get the ADB it is realy good imo

Dirt Bike

MXA

Trail Rider

TWMX

Listed in the order of my favorites. Had Dirt Rider, but didn't renew the subscription this time around, and probably won't renew TWMX when my 2 years expires.

Foreign is $50 per year for MXA right?

$125