Riding tomorrow?

Washington

Any one going for a ride tomorrow? Prefer the mountains.

Maybe I should rephrase my post.

Doe anyone want to go riding tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday or is someone going riding that I can tag along? My regular riding partner is working all weekend and I would like to get more hours on my new bike.  

Edited by trailwhale

What part of wa?

What part of wa?

Live on the Eastside(seattle) would like to ride in the Cascades somewhere.

What part of wa?

Live on the Eastside(seattle) would like to ride in the Cascades somewhere.

I c I c ...I live in sw wa yacolt area...good riding but a far drive for u lol

Teanaway or Table area tomorrow?

I'd be up for Table but think the Teanaway can wait for the new to wear off my bike a little more :ride:

I'd be up for Table but think the Teanaway can wait for the new to wear off my bike a little more :ride:

Lol bring your rock skis so to speak.

My preference would be Teanaway or possibly Tanuem area but enter the system from the base of Goat Peak. Just trying to keep things a little closer to home since I will be riding Sunday too but much further away.

If interested let me know.

My preference would be Teanaway or possibly Tanuem area but enter the system from the base of Goat Peak. Just trying to keep things a little closer to home since I will be riding Sunday too but much further away.

If interested let me know.

What loop are you considering running out of Easton....climbing Goat Peak is probably not going to happen for me with barely 2 hours on the hourmeter of the new ride...

Edited by trailwhale

Oh oh me! I'm up for saturday or sunday! Are you in Seattle? I'm just south in Renton. Lets goooooo! 

Trailwale, I sent you a message.

I hear concern regarding breaking in the new bike. If it is any consolation I will be running in my new TR 390 kit. It starts so I know I put it back together correctly. : -)

Marc, I normally ride Saturdays, but went to mad lake yesterday and got soaked in a downpour riding there. Too much stuff to do tomorrow, otherwise I would ride with ya'

Joe