Sign in to follow this  

FMF Racing Introduces 2014 Kawasaki Lineup

FMF Racing is now offering a complete line of performanceicon1.png exhaust for the 2014 Kawasaki KX85/250F/450F models! Whether you are looking for that extra push on the trail or holeshot power on the track, we have you covered. Visit your local Kawasaki dealer or FMFRacing.com to find out which system fits your needs. 

KAWASAKI_450F_PR_R6.png

Edited by FMFRacing47
  • Like 2

I am looking for an aftermarket pipe that is shorter than my stock can.  Do you know if the 4.1 is shorter than the stock 2014 kx450f exhaust? if so how much?

What's the deal with the RCT and the spark arrestor? Does the sparky rob power? Or is it similar to the traditional spark arrestor in the old FMF 4.1?

Its a screen like cone that inserts into the muffler and secures with a snap ring. Ive ran it with and without it and it feels close to the same and id say the insert actually makes it feel like it has more torque  .

You can see that first line about 1/2" in, the clip just slips in there.. I dont even use the clip I just put the screen in and it stays . FMF1.jpg

Its a screen like cone that inserts into the muffler and secures with a snap ring. Ive ran it with and without it and it feels close to the same and id say the insert actually makes it feel like it has more torque  .

Okay...thanks for the help.

I am looking for an aftermarket pipe that is shorter than my stock can. Do you know if the 4.1 is shorter than the stock 2014 kx450f exhaust? if so how much?

why does it matter how long it is

why does it matter how long it is

Because I personally don't like the look of the stock pipe.  I really don't need anymore power. It's just for looks. If I could make it a tad bit quieter, that would be a bonus.

Because I personally don't like the look of the stock pipe. I really don't need anymore power. It's just for looks. If I could make it a tad bit quieter, that would be a bonus.

doesnt bother me imo

Because I personally don't like the look of the stock pipe.  I really don't need anymore power. It's just for looks. If I could make it a tad bit quieter, that would be a bonus.

Q-4 hex..I love mine.works great