Ufo drz400 plastic kit

I cant say on the rest of the plastics but I have the front fender. I like it.

It was something different then the normal Acerbis.

I bought the side panels recently. They actually fit quite well for aftermarket plastics, no complaints. 

I bought mine from Wheeling Cycle Supply, Wheeling rocks. The plastics shipped same day, arrived the next day. They've shipped every order I've placed with them same day. Gave me a great deal on my FCR too. 

Yeah , when it comes to service , Wheeling Delivers .

Didn't get the blue set, but the white UFO plastic set was great. Only place I found for a complete white set was Wheeling and they are a great company......on time and done right

I have the complete blue set..  and everything fit good.

I got the complete set in black for my 06 SM. Only thing I had to do was trim the rear fender to fit between the sub frame rails. I assume it would fit the E model with no mods. Mine came from .......

Epic :shocked:

Thanks guys. Im gonna order the blue set from wheeling soon. I like wheeling they havent failed yet and always hear nothimg but good about them. Thanks again everyone

Kind of redundant but...

I bought the UFO front and rear fenders and I am very pleased. The front was direct bolt on. The rear required trimming to make it fit my S model (as mentioned by others). Ultimately I was pleased with the end result.

I bought mine from Wheeling and echo everyone else's praises. Great company!

Didn't get the blue set, but the white UFO plastic set was great. Only place I found for a complete white set was Wheeling and they are a great company......on time and done right

Im thinking about getting the complete set, is the front fender the same shape as the oem E/S fender though?

Im thinking about getting the complete set, is the front fender the same shape as the oem E/S fender though?

No, it's an Acerbis SM front fender. Truth be told, I had already purchased a PoliSport white front fender, so I still have that one that came with it. They are slightly different whites in color, but the fender is sort of removed enough not to be noticeable......the sides and back all look great. If you put any sort of decals on, you'll never see the difference. If you want a different front fender, just call Forrest, he'll swap out for something else if you want and just charge you the difference.......he's super easy to work with, plus I got my stuff right away. UFO doesn't sell this white kit anywhere in the U.S. Wheeling purchased it from European suppliers.......

Thanks for the reply signman! I will contact him.

I wonder why it comes with the acerbis sm fender and not the Ufo sm replacement fender they sell separately.....

I wonder why it comes with the acerbis sm fender and not the Ufo sm replacement fender they sell separately.....

Not sure, I can't remember my conversation with him now, maybe when I told him I was going to get a SM fender he got confused and put that one in. Anyway, I'd call him if you can, or email if it's easier, and I'm sure he will put something together for you that you'll like.

Just sent him an email. I would of called but being in Australia makes it hard.

Just sent him an email. I would of called but being in Australia makes it hard.

Let me know how it goes..........

The UFO kits come with a front fender shaped very similar to the OEM "SM" front fender in white,blue,

and black. We also have UFO blue front fenders shaped like the "S"/"E" front fenders that can be "swapped" for the other one. We custom order these plastics direct from UFO in Italy.

Fg

The UFO kits come with a front fender shaped very similar to the OEM "SM" front fender in white,blue,

and black. We also have UFO blue front fenders shaped like the "S"/"E" front fenders that can be "swapped" for the other one. We custom order these plastics direct from UFO in Italy.

Fg

Not to hijack the thread, but I tried PMing you and it was blocked. Question was: you wouldn't by chance be carrying those new Tusk Impact wheelsets would you? Would much rather buy from you than others.

Not to hijack the thread, but I tried PMing you and it was blocked. Question was: you wouldn't by chance be carrying those new Tusk Impact wheelsets would you? Would much rather buy from you than others.

Sorry about the "blocked" thing. I don't know why it happened. I do not carry the Tusk Impact Wheels, sorry.

I import wheels from SM Pro (A division of Central Wheel Components)in Birmingham, England.

Fg

Fg

Thanks for the reply, now I just have to decide if I want to make my DRZ all black or go white......