Sign in to follow this  

I committed to the ground

Take a look at how long i keep my feet on for, i launched the rear tire off the ground. when i hit the back break.. (like i normally do) the tire wasn't touching nothing.. so over i went.. fully expecting to come back up.. nope.

• Like 1

you should try that on pavement.. I did the same thing but on a lot harder ground and going faster...man did that hurt

you should try that on pavement.. I did the same thing but on a lot harder ground and going faster...man did that hurt

no doubt. i normally would use the break, but the tire jumped right off the ground

haha thats what i did. bent silencer, subframe. and cracked metal plate off subframe...wont be doing that again

Yea i come back over on pavement. Went to do a rolling burnout and ended up having no brakes so she hooked up and just lauched ( ripped bars out of my hands) and landed flat on the rear fender. I dont think the subframe was damaged cause of the way it landed. Me arse was as black as the night the next day. Here was my "fix"

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377829560.806736.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377829582.304316.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1377829604.654057.jpg

• Like 1

Yep have done similar moves and it's just not complete unless your riding bud is right there to horse laugh ya. HaHa

Yep have done similar moves and it's just not complete unless your riding bud is right there to horse laugh ya. HaHa

Hahahah He makes it much more hilarious 

Is that a cable tie holding the seat on? :smirk:

it sure is! lol buddy took them and there wasn't a damn thing to hold it on.. so i said &%$#@! it. zip tie it i wanna ride