Need help ? Cr125 urgent

So recently I was riding my bike I put to much 2cycleoil in it and I rode it all day.. I let the bike cool off and tried to cut it on at night but the &%$#@!errr wouldn't fire so I then looked at the bottom end oil and its all gray.. That usually that means you've lost compression or bad rings and water got in there but I still have great compression so I'm thinking it was the color of the oil that the guy had before me.. But Later on I then pull started it and she ran fine and crunk up first kick then I rode her for a good hour and some change on that same gas in the tank and it shut off by bogging down.. but when I pulled it this time it acted like it was cranking like cutting on and off but didn't stay on ?

1.The spark-plug had tons of oil on it

2.the spark-plug has good spark

3.the bike never changed compression as far as rings are related because it still goes down three notches on the kicker and doesn't feel any lighter at all

So my question is what is wrong ? I'm thinking about draining all fluids bottom end, radiator,new gas and then better mix it,Plus put a new spark plug in it and then change air filter and give the bike a good wash ? What do y'all think

So recently I was riding my bike I put to much 2cycleoil in it and I rode it all day.. I let the bike cool off and tried to cut it on at night but the &%$#@!errr wouldn't fire so I then looked at the bottom end oil and its all gray.. That usually that means you've lost compression or bad rings and water got in there but I still have great compression so I'm thinking it was the color of the oil that the guy had before me.. But Later on I then pull started it and she ran fine and crunk up first kick then I rode her for a good hour and some change on that same gas in the tank and it shut off by bogging down.. but when I pulled it this time it acted like it was cranking like cutting on and off but didn't stay on ?

1.The spark-plug had tons of oil on it

2.the spark-plug has good spark

3.the bike never changed compression as far as rings are related because it still goes down three notches on the kicker and doesn't feel any lighter at all

So my question is what is wrong ? I'm thinking about draining all fluids bottom end, radiator,new gas and then better mix it,Plus put a new spark plug in it and then change air filter and give the bike a good wash ? What do y'all think

The first paragraph was a little too jumbled for me to really understand your issue, but if you just got the bike I think its a great idea you start by doing exactly what you just said. Change fluids, plug, filter, pre-mix at 32:1 (I always add just a taaddddd more oil to that ratio, NEVER hurts to run a little more oil than less, and I don't foul plugs ever).

Also are you running just any 2 cycle oil? you don't wanna run the shit you'd put in your chainsaw or weedwhacker, you want quality performance dirtbike 2 stroke oil. I love klotz and castor 927, should be easy to find either brand at your local powersports store. I prefer klotz because it mixes easier with gas IMO.

Edited by dan2581

The transmission oil is always grey, its from the clutch, don't worry about it, and you fouled a plug, if the bikes new to you id tear apart the carb & find out the jetting, in the mean time be WOT whenever possible!!!

Just a reminder ktmkid, there is no "bottom end oil" The only oil in the engine is the transmission oil. You cant really tell whats up with the rings or compression by the color of the transmission oil. Do what Zotis777 has suggested. Get a manual and dive into the carb. And yes, change all fluids. If the bike is new to you, I would also do a top end....Great way to get to know your bike!