Clutch levers, what do you run?

Hello all,

I've been riding my 2013 drz400sm since June (4000km) and my clutch lever is rattling. This is driving me insane. I need a fix or a swap out real quick. Any solutions?

What does everyone run for levers? I might as well make 'em match if I'm gonna swap the clutch lever.

Cheers,

Mine does that too, and it annoys me so much :rant:

I have DRC OEM Shorty levers, (so basically stock)

I've been drooling over ASV levers but don't want to spend that kind of money levers.

Hello all,

I've been riding my 2013 drz400sm since June (4000km) and my clutch lever is rattling. This is driving me insane. I need a fix or a swap out real quick. Any solutions?

What does everyone run for levers? I might as well make 'em match if I'm gonna swap the clutch lever.

Cheers,

You may be able to remove the lever and carefully pinch the perch closed slightly to fix the rattle but be careful not to close the gap too much as this will cause the lever to bind in the perch and the clutch will not release properly.

ASV levers are expensive but a very nice product..... http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1040908-asv-levers/?hl=+asv%20+levers

Pazoma from eBay seem a popular option if you can't justify the hefty price of the ASV levers..... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CNC-Pivot-Brake-Clutch-Levers-SUZUKI-DRZ400S-SM-2000-2005-06-07-08-09-10-11-/400513417821?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d4075c25d&_uhb=1

ASV are the front runners ( Bling)

Asv are top but exspensive , zeta are good but not as strong but half the price of asvs. I use the stocks but grinded the ends off so i can do 2 finger changes.. Cheapest option and works well

Beware my Man

You can get injured if you go down and they penetrate ... Your person

i just bought a pair of asv shortys for my drz.  Cant say anything bad about them, very happy

I first shortened the stock levers, they rattled a lot but worked. Then went out and replaced them both with Zeta, nice product. 

You may be able to remove the lever and carefully pinch the perch closed slightly to fix the rattle but be careful not to close the gap too much as this will cause the lever to bind in the perch and the clutch will not release properly.

ASV levers are expensive but a very nice product..... http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1040908-asv-levers/?hl=+asv%20+levers

Pazoma from eBay seem a popular option if you can't justify the hefty price of the ASV levers..... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CNC-Pivot-Brake-Clutch-Levers-SUZUKI-DRZ400S-SM-2000-2005-06-07-08-09-10-11-/400513417821?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d4075c25d&_uhb=1

+1 on the Pazoma's.......like the hell out of mine!!!!!

+2 on pazomas... love mine... yeah i would like the asv's but hey the pazomas were what 50 bucks! Cant beat that!

+2 on pazomas... love mine... yeah i would like the asv's but hey the pazomas were what 50 bucks! Cant beat that!

Amen bro!!

I was looking at Zetas but the Pazomas look very inviting. The description says they're the three finger style. Just wanted to confirm with those who have them that they are shorted than the stock levers.

Anyone have any of the Pazoma LED blinkers? They look interesting.

I was looking at Zetas but the Pazomas look very inviting. The description says they're the three finger style. Just wanted to confirm with those who have them that they are shorted than the stock levers.

Anyone have any of the Pazoma LED blinkers? They look interesting.

Yeh, they fit 3 fingers perfect! When you go to grap one, that knob on the end hits perfectly inside your 3rd finger. Haven't seen the blinkers.....got Zeta's... built into the barkbusters, and LED's on the back that are all metal and waterproof. Got a link?

Thanks! These actually look pretty cool, different from the everyday fare.............

You're welcome and I was thinking the same thing. My rear blinkers are just lame old minis from the local shop

ive heard good things about the righteous stunt clutch lever.. does anyone run these? Only thing is that it is only a clutch lever.. no brake lever so it would be mismatched.

I think the magura jack levers are the shiznit, but only mounted on their clutch :cool:

ive heard good things about the righteous stunt clutch lever.. does anyone run these? Only thing is that it is only a clutch lever.. no brake lever so it would be mismatched.

I run the righteous stunt clutch lever. The single finger lever. It makes the pull way easier then stock. But I also run the moose easy pull. Those two combined make it the easiest pull ever.

I run the righteous stunt clutch lever. The single finger lever. It makes the pull way easier then stock. But I also run the moose easy pull. Those two combined make it the easiest pull ever.

What do you run for the front brake lever? Stock?

Im afraid the one finger righteouswill be too short

Also whats the moose easy pull

Edited by Arthur1265