JD or Dynojet

I have a 2007 400e with a FCR39 carb. I am putting a MRD/SSW system on it. Will put new jet kit in as well. Is there a difference between the JD and Dynojet kits? Is one better than the other for 400e? Will I need an extended fuel screw as well? Thanks 

Definitely the go with the JD kit, it's a little more, but it is a complete kit. I would recommend getting the extended fuel screw (Assuming your 07 has the Mikuni carb).

Definitely the go with the JD kit, it's a little more, but it is a complete kit. I would recommend getting the extended fuel screw (Assuming your 07 has the Mikuni carb).

He just said it has a FCR39 carb.

I think Ohio has not had his coffee yet........

I think Ohio has not had his coffee yet........

He just said it has a FCR39 carb.

Haha... fail on my part. Yeah I skipped right over that part.

If it's the MX carb, the regular extended screw won't clear, you'll need the flexjet one. If it's a on slant body style FCR a regular extended screw will fit.

What's the current jetting of your FCR then?

Will I need the Kientech fuel screw with JD jet kit? I have 2007 400e non california bike with the original FCR39 carb. Looking to buy JDS001 Jet Kit. Is the JDFM045 a Kientech FS?

I would skip the jet kit and just by the needle and jets that are needed, more cost effective.

i'm running the flex jet fuel screw on slant body fcr,i recommend it,just don't attach it to the float bowl or it will hit the starter motor