Seattle shops

That's great! Thank you friends. I'll check it. It gonna be a long trip, cause i'm in downtown, but i'll check it ))

Downtown to Lynnwood Motoplex is a pretty easy drive, maybe 25-30 minutes in average traffic. If you go all of the way on 99/Aurora ave, you will get frustrated by the stoplight hustle from Greenlake all of the way up to the county line. Easy to get via I-5, just pay attention to the GPS or directions. Lynnwood is easy to get lost/disoriented.

When you call, ask for Sparky. He's a good dude and very friendly. Not that anyone else there is unhelpful, but I know Sparky and like his attitude and aptitude about bikes.

Damn. I'm a looser. I was trying to rech a Motoplex. But when I came, it was closed ((( Just throw away $120 or a taxi ((

May be I'll try a luck on Tuesday

You probably don't have any control over this but why did you move to king county wa state? ABSOLUTELY worst county to live in. Taxes are insanely high on EVERYTHING let alone motorcycles. There's a little place in parkland Tacoma that's worth a phone call its called Northwest European Cycles. (253) 531-4688. The guy who owns it works there also. May seem like a hole in the wall place but he's got allot of good stuff in there. Had a dungey edition 450SXF in there not too long ago. Someone picked it up cause its gone

You probably don't have any control over this but why did you move to king county wa state? ABSOLUTELY worst county to live in. Taxes are insanely high on EVERYTHING let alone motorcycles. There's a little place in parkland Tacoma that's worth a phone call its called Northwest European Cycles. (253) 531-4688. The guy who owns it works there also. May seem like a hole in the wall place but he's got allot of good stuff in there. Had a dungey edition 450SXF in there not too long ago. Someone picked it up cause its gone

No no. I live in Russia. And I came here just for a business trip. But unfortunately we have a double price in Russia. Even with a tax a price is cheaper them I have. So I decide to buy some stuffs for me and my bike ))

Thanks for an advice. Probably  Northwest European Cycles is too far to get a trip.

If someone on a TT could pick me up, it will be fantastic. But most probably it wouldn’t be happen. )