been a while

hello all.  as of wednesday night i traded my 05 yfz 450 for a 06 crf 450 r,  love it, love it, love it,  rode it around my house a bit and just felt natural.  taking it to the badlands sunday,  cant wait,  dont get me wrong i liked my quad,  but i have always been a honda guy and have always had 300ex, 400ex, 450r quads,  but i ended up with the Y and i have know idea why.  just didnt feel right so i got a hair up my but and decided while the Y was running good and looked good i should off load it and get me a bike.  luckily i just found a guy and we traded even.  so havent seen many crf forums so i came here.  well again hello to all

20130830_164025.jpg

You need to go browse the crf 450r specific forum. Probably anything you would want to know will be there. By the way, welcome to TT.

Nice bike!!!!

Thanks. Cant wait till morning to ride it. Until then im going to enjoy my rum concoctions and ROLL TIDE on vt

'06 is one of the best years for the CRF. Nice bike. Now stay away from those kwads!

Offroad riding is fun no matter what you ride. Bike, quad or sxs. They all good times. Thank you for nice comments on bike and stay safe and keep riding bro

hello all.  as of wednesday night i traded my 05 yfz 450 for a 06 crf 450 r,  love it, love it, love it,  rode it around my house a bit and just felt natural.  taking it to the badlands sunday,  cant wait,  dont get me wrong i liked my quad,  but i have always been a honda guy and have always had 300ex, 400ex, 450r quads,  but i ended up with the Y and i have know idea why.  just didnt feel right so i got a hair up my but and decided while the Y was running good and looked good i should off load it and get me a bike.  luckily i just found a guy and we traded even.  so havent seen many crf forums so i came here.  well again hello to all

Any pics of the YFZ you traded

here it is

1271.jpg