Sign in to follow this  

California Sunfair/Copper Mtn is IN!

yeah... i'd say we got some rain! unfortunately the helmet cam is broke after the Panaca race, like my knee and hand... but it was just too good not to ride this crap!

this video was captured at the highway where you could pick up the flood path, and rally the new river for 7-8 miles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkrXETIKbN0

• Like 2

Pics of the knee and hand

should have got them right off... swelling has gone down considerably... never had any bruising... definitely acting like a gimp!

should have got them right off... swelling has gone down considerably... never had any bruising... definitely acting like a gimp!

Dangit, sorry to hear. Got your knee and foot? Hope you heal up quickly, We gotta do some riding soon!

I was wondering what happened to you dw... Heal up . Come Oct. I want to come out and ride your loops. And I know a few other guys want to also.

• Like 1

I was wondering what happened to you dw... Heal up . Come Oct. I want to come out and ride your loops. And I know a few other guys want to also.

i'm ready to ride whenever... just not going joyriding solo and haven't been doing any trail maintenance... definitely be at the last national in johnson valley come october too... if people show up to ride, i'll guide!! i don't care if i fall a little more often....

oh yeah... massive party in the lakebed tonight... north end at the campground... $10 goes toward roller derby chicks!!