Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Looks like a CR 22.....

LoL. That is a photoshopped pic that has been circulating the net these last few days. CR has not made the official announcment as of 4:03pm 8-30-13

LoL. That is a photoshopped pic that has been circulating the net these last few days. CR has not made the official announcment as of 4:03pm 8-30-13

6:03 where I live and Reed announced already

• Like 1

Wasn't an easy decision at all! Thanks @hartluck @RickyCarmichael and team for believing in me! Great program&bike was tough 2 turn down

I went with the heart I will be keeping my talents @TwoTwoMsport Seriously though the past 3 yrs has brought a whole new passion to racing

Is his team locked into staying with Honda?  All that tweet tells us is he is staying with his own team.  Color of bike was not mentioned.

So he turned down twotwo cause ricky believed in him & he is riding a Husky.  If I read that right

• Like 2

Is his team locked into staying with Honda?  All that tweet tells us is he is staying with his own team.  Color of bike was not mentioned.

twotwo is staying as a team and chad is racing honda's

twotwo is staying as a team and chad is racing honda's

And your source says he's going to be on 2008's :lol:

• Like 1

And your source says he's going to be on 2008's :lol:

no i said 2012's

That's even more funny

im lost, and your humor dumb

Gosh, I just got it from an informed soarce he is going to be the development Mgr/Team mgr for the new Veespa MX team!

According to MXA he won't be riding a Honda or Yamaha

CHAD REED GOES TWISHING ON TWITTER
chadlttweet.jpg

Everybody knows by now that Chad Reed is switching brands for 2014, and that Honda has already gotten all of their bikes and parts back from Chad’s team, but what color will Chad be on in 2014? We won't guess, but Chad says that it won’t be blue in his recent flurry of tweets.

THE FRIDAY REVEAL...OF SORTS
chadfriday.jpg

On Friday, August 30, 2013, Chad didn't actually reveal what bike he was going to ride...you didn't really expect that did you? Instead, he announced that he won't be riding for the Ricky Carmichael RCH Suzuki team. Stay tuned for the next Twishing Tweet from Chad.

MAX!!!

With Ohlins forks?

Makes sense if they are trying to rebadge the KTM but just because they are anodized gold doesn't mean they are Ohlins