Looks like a CR 22.....

Motocross

....Zook to me!

BS8X299CUAABRey.jpg

Edited by hyper7driver

In his future?

chad-reed-phoenix-sx.jpg

LoL. That is a photoshopped pic that has been circulating the net these last few days. CR has not made the official announcment as of 4:03pm 8-30-13

LoL. That is a photoshopped pic that has been circulating the net these last few days. CR has not made the official announcment as of 4:03pm 8-30-13

6:03 where I live and Reed announced already

Is his team locked into staying with Honda?  All that tweet tells us is he is staying with his own team.  Color of bike was not mentioned.

So he turned down twotwo cause ricky believed in him & he is riding a Husky.  If I read that right

Is his team locked into staying with Honda?  All that tweet tells us is he is staying with his own team.  Color of bike was not mentioned.

twotwo is staying as a team and chad is racing honda's

twotwo is staying as a team and chad is racing honda's

And your source says he's going to be on 2008's :lol:

And your source says he's going to be on 2008's :lol:

no i said 2012's

no i said 2012's

That's even more funny

That's even more funny

im lost, and your humor dumb

Gosh, I just got it from an informed soarce he is going to be the development Mgr/Team mgr for the new Veespa MX team!

According to MXA he won't be riding a Honda or Yamaha

CHAD REED GOES TWISHING ON TWITTER
chadlttweet.jpg

Everybody knows by now that Chad Reed is switching brands for 2014, and that Honda has already gotten all of their bikes and parts back from Chad’s team, but what color will Chad be on in 2014? We won't guess, but Chad says that it won’t be blue in his recent flurry of tweets.

THE FRIDAY REVEAL...OF SORTS
chadfriday.jpg

On Friday, August 30, 2013, Chad didn't actually reveal what bike he was going to ride...you didn't really expect that did you? Instead, he announced that he won't be riding for the Ricky Carmichael RCH Suzuki team. Stay tuned for the next Twishing Tweet from Chad.

MAX!!!

KTM maybe? 1378008414209.jpg

Have to say the Zuki looks great with 22 on it though....I do like the RCH bikes, they have really clean and simple lines....

It could be Ktm

KTM maybe? {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif 1378008414209.jpg

Husky, rebadged KTM?

Husky, rebadged KTM?

With Ohlins forks?

With Ohlins forks?

Makes sense if they are trying to rebadge the KTM but just because they are anodized gold doesn't mean they are Ohlins