New to north carolina

Hey I just moved to north carolina about a month ago and I am looking for some good places to ride at. I live in the raleigh area. I would like to know what are some good shops around here and which ones to avoid. I've got a 12 yz250f that's always having carb issues. I've cleaned it several times but I guess I cant find the problem so I want to take it to a shop and have it done right.

The last time I rode it worked fine for about 4 hrs then it started dying and backfiring when I let off the throttle.

I don't know much about the 2012 but my 2002 Yamaha has an adjustment on the bottom of the carb. If it starts popping then go richer if it's bogging then go leaner. If you have to move it much you might just need to move the clip on the needle as well. Most of the guys at big shops just take it apart see its clean and just put it back together and tell you it's fine so pay up.   

Where in NC are you located? Near Charlotte?

Lots of people can help out with carb issues. If you've already cleaned it you might have reject it two do two things: replace clogged jets and make it leaner or richer depending on the elevation change from wherever you moved. Search the problem under jetting or post it and I'm sure someone would help. I've always had good luck with replacing jets and checking float levels.

Turns out I've found that I am missing my fuel screw

^ That'll do it. I lost mine at the track during a practice.................. Scary.