Yamaha yz250

Where my pipe goes into the motor it has some oil build up like its spitting oil is the something wrong or is my mixture to much oil? I just bought it like that and wanna know why it's doing that?

Its called SPOOGE.... it's generally due to a rich mixture. Do some jetting changes......

Thanks how do I know how to jet to a 32 to 1 ratio? I normally take it to a shop but don't really wanna spend that kind of cash.

Tell us your current motor mods, type of riding, elevation, and current jetting.....

There is enough info and good people that we could set you in the right ball park for jetting....

Take the pipe off and run a bead of red high-temp RTV where the orings sit and re-install. 

Tell us your current motor mods, type of riding, elevation, and current jetting.....

There is enough info and good people that we could set you in the right ball park for jetting....

See that's the thing I just bought this bike and I am not sure what the mods are! I ride in mid to up north Michigan! I had a blaster that I ran a 32:1 ratio on and it ran fantastic!