Sign in to follow this  

What NOT to Do When Riding...

This is what you don't wanna do while riding with your buddies. My friend thought it would be smart to ride through a 25 yard white mud pit with water on top of the mud with his 2004 kx250f. Well it was quicksand and he was stuck for 4 hours. The first picture is 15 minuets after it happened and the next two are during the pull out process. I quote my friend, "Ya I don't wanna go hard today and get hurt for football." All in all it was pretty funny. We pulled the bike out, took about 20 kicks, and she started right up! The bikes fine! 

sandpit7.jpg

sandpit3.jpg

sandpit4.jpg

This is what you don't wanna do while riding with your buddies. My friend thought it would be smart to ride through a 25 yard white mud pit with water on top of the mud with his 2004 kx250f. Well it was quicksand and he was stuck for 4 hours. The first picture is 15 minuets after it happened and the next two are during the pull out process. I quote my friend, "Ya I don't wanna go hard today and get hurt for football." All in all it was pretty funny. We pulled the bike out, took about 20 kicks, and she started right up! The bikes fine! 

HAHAHAHAHA.. No This is how you ride GOON style Lmao!! wicked pics.. dat bike is stuck lol!!

Not real sure why you'd want to drop your bike in that regardless of whats on the bottom.