Shreveport LA

Just moved to Shreveport and pretty bummed out with places to ride (Alabama had 4-5 nice tracks)

Anyone know where to ride around here? Tracks or trails??

thanks

you have some pretty good off road NF to ride in LA. Better yet, the forest rangers like the bike community. Here in TX, they don't like us nearly as much as in LA.

Lived in Shreveport for years and if your looking for tracks there aren't many in the area. If you are looking for some woods riding the national forest have some good fire roads, and if you don't mind the trip to Natchitoches the NF down there has some good trails with a lot of single track. There is also an old rail bed that was pulled up and purchased privately, called Louisiana trails. It is a 60 mile long dirt road that runs from Sibley to Winnfield with the last portion through NF. Good luck

• 1 month later...

Used to be a track in West Monroe, LA. About 100 miles East of Shreveport. Last I heard Trampas Parker was trying to put a track together just South of Shreveport. Don't know if he ever did though? There's a MX track in Southern Ar around Magnolia called Cedar Hill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Desoto motorsports south of shreveport nice people.good track they have a website just goggle desoto motorsports also over in ruston.is dirt slingers also nice people well.kept track they use facebook no web page

Trampas son runs the desoto.motorsports

• 1 month later...

Mansfield has a nice track and where I live in Many in the Sabine Parish area there's a nice private track that I ride at. The owner is a very nice guy and will let just about anyone ride there. If you'd ever want to come out there just let me know and I'll meet you there so you're able to ride it.

• 1 month later...