North Las Vegas ride today on the KX500AF!

Two drops of rain today and one of them lands right in the middle of the lens. Recorded with my "out of business" Contour!

http://youtu.be/iJxJj-sZErY

:thumbsup:

Were you riding Apex near Nellis?

Wish I could have made it out there while I was in Vegas.  Apex looked like a lode of fun.  I lived in Vegas for three years while working on the new airport terminal, but my bike stayed in Atlanta.

Very cool ride,

Every time I go out to apex, I end up going east toward all the hills. I need to check out the southern end sometime.

I went out to Jean yesterday, the rain did a number on that place. The dry lake bed is full of water, and everything is green, very beautiful.

Edited by yama21

Man I need to start riding with you guys. Every time I go to apex I end up doing the same thing and get bored quickly. Need people to adventure with. When do you and your friends usually go out? 

Man I need to start riding with you guys. Every time I go to apex I end up doing the same thing and get bored quickly. Need people to adventure with. When do you and your friends usually go out? 

Shoot me a PM! When it's hot we usually ride Apex and sometimes Cold Creek because it's close in for us. When the weather cools, Nelson, Searchlight, UTE, Gold Butte, Kyle Canyon, Harris Springs and Valley of Fire to mention a few. We ride every weekend, holiday and any other day off we can get. I ride with some very dedicated guys! We like to ride early! Helps keep the wife's and girlfriends happy! We leave no rider behind!

Peattie! PM reply sent!