Watch Me fall trying to do a wheelie

I was not hurt. Just lost my glasses.

love the dirtclod falling off at the end

ps  You would have been hurt if that were my lawn

by the way of all the places to do a wheelie why in gods name would you do it there and dressed like that?

You look like a plank when you fall lol

by the way of all the places to do a wheelie why in gods name would you do it there and dressed like that?

Zimman,

Nice grassy lawn, on a sidewalk, no helmet, shorts, tennis shoes... any questions.?

I've watched the clip about a dozen times, totally hilarious. The dirt clod falling off was perfect at the end. 

I'm glad Matt was not hurt in the process. 

JL

Haha thanks for the great comments! My dad said: "why the heck didn't you put your foot out?" Haha, you can tell I'm new at falling :) I've been riding motorcycles a for a while but I just got into dirt biking.

Also, I've tried wheelies on a CT70 and I had much better luck. That's why I thought I could pull the 150 off. Guess not!

Haha thanks for the great comments! My dad said: "why the heck didn't you put your foot out?" Haha, you can tell I'm new at falling :) I've been riding motorcycles a for a while but I just got into dirt biking.

Matt,

What size bike is that.. looks like a CRF230F from a distance. 

Was your dad watching when you fell over.? Or did he see it on the video.? 

You will do just fine with some practice.. although you may want to consider a helmet if you are set on mastering wheelies.. 

Great video.. you win the "clip of the day" in my opinion.! 

JL

Matt,

You will do just fine with some practice.. although you may want to consider a helmet if you are set on mastering wheelies.. 

JL

Hey Falcon 1!

Its a CRF 150F

My dad saw the video.

I have a helmet but its pretty much old. I need to invest in a new one.

I picked this bike up Wednesday, Havent gone riding in 3 years. So i will definitely get a new helmet when I find a good place to ride.

Thanks for your comments and concerns!

-Matt

Matt,

JL

One more thing!

Heres my overview of my bike!

-Matt

Also, I've tried wheelies on a CT70 and I had much better luck. That's why I thought I could pull the 150 off. Guess not!

I bet the CT70 was much easier to pull up on one wheel than the 150F.. but you will get the hang of it.. Persistence and patience is key.. you'll be the wheelie king in no time.  

Keep the camera rolling so you can post more clips when you tear your dad's nice lawn up. That was totally awesome.!

JL

I bet the CT70 was much easier to pull up on one wheel than the 150F.. but you will get the hang of it.. Persistence and patience is key.. you'll be the wheelie king in no time.  

Keep the camera rolling so you can post more clips when you tear your dad's nice lawn up. That was totally awesome.!

JL

Haha will do!

-Matt

One more thing!

Heres my overview of my bike!

-Matt

Nice bike.. looks well maintained. 

F1

Was trying to imitate this: 

Edited by mattyvanhalen

All i could think was poor grass