Sign in to follow this  

2002 Ktm 200 exc

I just sold my crf 230 today and I'm looking at the 200 2 strokes, I really wanted a kdx but I found a nice looking Ktm 200 in my price range. What I'm wondering is if the Ktm will be as reliable as the kdx is. Thanks! http://lancaster.craigslist.org/mcy/4000006015.html

I'm about 4 hours from Lancaster and I picked up an 04 kdx220r last night. It's got a full fmf system. Vforce reeds and cage and new Renthal bars, chain an sprockets, brakes. Has about 14 hours on a full motor rebuild and comes with a Wiesco piston. It's a solid bike. Guy couldn't pay for his 09. Crf450 to be fixed so I paid $500 for it and he got out if paying for it. Ill take $1800. If you're interested.

I ws joking. But I'm all honesty KDXs are wonderful TRAIL bikes.

lol yeah i know. I bet they are i guess just not my riding style

if you race or ride any track don't get one. But for trails they rip shiit up!

yeah. I know this is me but to me it seems like most jap bikes that are woods bikes are a swing and a miss

KDX's are one of the most respected trail bikes ever made! I think they sold as many as 11,000 a year in the US and 6,000 the last year that they where made (2006), thats a 20 y/o motor design in a 11 y/o chassis design.....that's good numbers for a bike that didn't change a whole lot from 1989 to 2006 (frame updates in 2005). Any manufacturer today would like to have those sales numbers on a single bike. The KTM 200 is the closest (and being more modern, probably better) bike that you can buy today.