Sign in to follow this  

2010 crf250r air filter

Looks stock. You should practice better maintenance too.

Nastiest air filter I have ever seen. Be sure your intake tract is clean and check your valve clearances to be sure they're ok. That center rubber looks OEM, maybe the Oem filter is a multi-layer and when it breaks down it looks that way. Be sure to warm and change your oils asap too.

I know guys don't worry it's not my fault I bought my bike used last week and just opened it up to look at it! The guy I bought from rode it about six times and then didn't get to ride it anymore, so it just sit in his garage and he'd start it up every now and then

Also oils were changed before he sold it to me

Ugh, the air filter on my xr400 was like that when I bought it.

That's a stock honda filter, in very bad condition. They don't get like that without a lot of abuse.

I would put a brick in it and throw it through the guys front window you bought the bike from.

• Like 1

That bad? I know he rode it about 6 times and didn't ride it for a year or two I thought it was just dry rodded, it was fine when it was in the bike although parts of it were starting to fall off then once I cleaned it, it ended up like that. Y'all clean your filters in gas or water?

That bad? I know he rode it about 6 times and didn't ride it for a year or two I thought it was just dry rodded, it was fine when it was in the bike although parts of it were starting to fall off then once I cleaned it, it ended up like that. Y'all clean your filters in gas or water?

I use No Toil filters, along with their cleaning supplies.

Way easier to work with than gas, I can clean them in the bathroom sink and it cleans the sink too, I do it before my wife comes home and she still thinks I clean the sink once a week LOL

Haha that's hilarious I put a already oiled no toil on there today but it says it has to have a biodegradable cleaner? I have pj1 cleaner and treatment would that work? Also have uni cleaner and treatment

No. You need the no toil oil and cleaner.

I have heard oxyclean works the same as the no toil cleaner, but you still need their oil.

Just buy a 2nd no toil filter and the cleaning pack, that way you can have a spare oiled up and ready to go.