2011 drz 400sm

Hi everybody, i m new here... sory for my english, but i will try to speak with you !!! I ha ve little question about my 2011 drz 400 sm... Fist is bore stock, i just put a power tip on it ( so he have no more baffle) , i put a k&N filter and i put off de snorkle ( just the snorkle, not the 3x3 mod) So my question is: i want to know if i have absolutely need to rejet him ?? or i can ride like this?? Thanks !!

Hi everybody, i m new here... sory for my english, but i will try to speak with you !!! I ha ve little question about my 2011 drz 400 sm... Fist is bore stock, i just put a power tip on it ( so he have no more baffle) , i put a k&N filter and i put off de snorkle ( just the snorkle, not the 3x3 mod) So my question is: i want to know if i have absolutely need to rejet him ?? or i can ride like this?? Thanks !!

welcome to the site, I would get a jet kit from James Dean or Dyno Jet. The kit will come with everything you need to jet the bike and get it running 100%  Also I would suggest doing the 3x3 before jetting that way you don't have to do it 2x lol

welcome to the site, I would get a jet kit from James Dean or Dyno Jet. The kit will come with everything you need to jet the bike and get it running 100%  Also I would suggest doing the 3x3 before jetting that way you don't have to do it 2x lol

Thanks!! thats what i want to do nearly, but i just want to know if i can ride like this befor i do the 3X3 and the rejet...

Taaaz. What is the altitude you are located at? If your altitude is up then the bike should be okay. Closer to sea level it will be lean. With the stock header and exhaust with just an open tip with a K&N filter it will most likely run but on the lean side. A change of jetting would be better to best along with the 3x3 mod.

Taaaz. What is the altitude you are located at? If your altitude is up then the bike should be okay. Closer to sea level it will be lean. With the stock header and exhaust with just an open tip with a K&N filter it will most likely run but on the lean side. A change of jetting would be better to best along with the 3x3 mod.

. My altitude is 117 meter

Low altitiude. Its running way lean now. Better jet it up a bit. Suggest a 25 paj and about a 150 main. You may also need a new needle because the only changes you can make to the stock one will be to put washer on it to raise it up and that may not be enough. You really cant go wrong with the JDS005 jet kit from JDJetting. Pick up the Kientech extended fuel screw too...