Just Picked This Up

New to me, practically new, 2009 YZ450F.  My buddy that I race with took this in on consignment and called me that day.  He let me have it for $2200 :jawdrop:   I can't wait to get on it.  He said it looks like it has been farm ridden/lightly rideden a few times, 20 hrs.  Said it definitely hasn't been ridden the way we ride?   Either way you can tell from the pictures the bike is barely broken in.  Suspension has been sent to Factory Connection, should have it back this week.  Looks like there is an FMF Power Bomb header installed.  Here's a list of other parts I have coming:

gpr stabilizer w/ pro mount

Cycra probend hand guards

gytr/fmf power core 4

supersprox 50 tooth rear sprocket

supersprox 13 tooth front sprocket

ek quadra x-ring gold chain

decal works graphics and backgrounds w/ numbers

uni airfilters

hour meter

It's going to be great to be back on a YZ

yz1.jpg

yz2.jpg

yz3.jpg

yz4.jpg

MAX!!!

Edited by 06yz

Jealous, VERY Jealous.  I am trying to find a yz450f here in NW Missouri with little or no luck.  Not finding any good prices like you did.  I wouldn't even mind a project if it were reflected int he price.  Guess patience will pay off in the end.

sweet ride!

• 2 weeks later...

7Jul13 I picked this 09 up off of craigslist for $2500.

The torque makes riding more enjoyable. Smokers to be sold soon. The two stroke resurgence has now made these cheaper. :banana:

IMG_0053_zps2461ce14.jpg

Congrats, nice find.  That bike looks just like mine, barely ridden ?  Great background scenery?

MAX!!!

• Like 1

Congrats, nice find.  That bike looks just like mine, barely ridden ?  Great background scenery?

MAX!!!

IKR, That guy was taking a piss after drinking some beers together. I was too self absorbed in my new bike find I had to photograph it and him together. :bonk:

I liked my first '09 yz450f (bought new in 2010) that I bought another identical bike new in 2012, I'm gonna try to get another year out of this one... I'd love to buy another new '09 in 2015, but I think the deals that you guys have found are getting pretty rare & will only become more scarce.

Nice finds !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...