DSCF5197.jpg

DSCF5198.jpg

DSCF5200.jpg

DSCF5201.jpg

DSCF5205.jpg

DSCF5206.jpg

DSCF5207.jpg

It looks great!

Throw some 20.5mm Ride Engineering Triple clamps on, huge improvement in handling.....

Throw some 20.5mm Ride Engineering Triple clamps on, huge improvement in handling.....

i will look into that thanks.

i will look into that thanks.

Ive been running a set on my 12 and the improvements are great. The stock cast triple clamps flex A LOT, the billet ones make the whole bike stiffen up and make the bike turn better. Puts more weight on the front tires making for better traction.....

Looks Great

Make sure you store it in a VERY secure location , many bikes are getting stolen ... BEWARE

Lemmie know if u wanna sell the stock plastics

Were the black rims stock?

Be storing the plastics for when time to sell.

no came with silver rims, and yes locked up

nice and secure.

Looks really good, nice to have some pictures before it gets ridden.  What year KDX do you have?  Owned a couple of them over the years, first one being the 89 200 which was the year they went to water cooling - bike was bullet proof.

Looks really good I like the new plastic.

Looks really good I like the new plastic.

i think so too :thumbsup:

Looks really good, nice to have some pictures before it gets ridden.  What year KDX do you have?  Owned a couple of them over the years, first one being the 89 200 which was the year they went to water cooling - bike was bullet proof.

I have a 2003 200 and yes there a great bike,and your right hard to kill i know,i have tried :lol:

Beau-T-ful!!

Now its time to enjoy it. :ride:

DSCF5228.JPG

DSCF5218.JPG

DSCF5211.JPG

I wonder if the new airbox cover will fit the '12?  You have to duct tape the old one to keep the point from sliding in to you boot which results in really cool crashes. :banghead:

I wonder if the new airbox cover will fit the '12? You have t duct tape the old one to keep the point from sliding in to you boot which results in really cool crashes. :banghead:

Well I know the 2013 style SX plastics fit great and hold well...

Well I know the 2013 style SX plastics fit great and hold well...

I don't want to replace all the plastics, just that one part. I've got to pay for the Beta 300 next week.

I don't want to replace all the plastics, just that one part. I've got to pay for the Beta 300 next week.

Ahhh, well I just bought a YZ today....

Ahhh, well I just bought a YZ today....

Good bike. I just sold mine.