where to get 2 stroke premix on a sunday? (dealers closed)

id like to go riding tomorrow but am out of premix and no dealer is open on a sunday. what local stores sell a decent 2 stroke premix I can use in the bike?

Check any autoparts store, like O'reilly's.... They often carry Lucas brand oils.  A lot of people run the lucas pre mix and love it.

Edited by KcDavis

id like to go riding tomorrow but am out of premix and no dealer is open on a sunday. what local stores sell a decent 2 stroke premix I can use in the bike?

Next time have a bunch of oil stashed..  Now you don't have choices. Check your local auto parts stores but you'll probably be stuck with some outboard motor oil type brand .. just go to walmart and be done with it and buy a few containers of good oil on Tuesday. You don't have friends to borrow from?

I forgot about O reily and Lucas.. That's a good approach.  You'd be supporting a company that sponsors racing too.  Still if I couldn't find a friend or a decent brand I'd still go to walmart and get some leafblower 2 stroke oil just to ride one day.  Who knows maybe we are all getting ripped spending so much for oil that may be the same... or close enough to it.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Walmart or an autoparts store will sell Redline or Valvoline brand 2stroke oil specifically made for motorcycles. Its not my first choice, but the stuff works in a pinch. 

I would send you some but it would be next weekend by the time it go there.....

Most gas stations have 2 stroke oil, Walmart has 2 stroke oil, all auto parts stores have 2 stroke oil.

Auto zone, advanced auto, orielly all carry Lucas oil products. Also some tractor supply stores.

lucas oil makes a great product you can buy at auto stores.

Stihl chainsaw oil.....always worked in a pinch....any tractor supply/farm n fleet type store should carry it

I use Stihl synthetic on all my 2ts.

As long as the rating is the same, you can use it. Actually, most of the two stroke oil that is available is suitable for two stroke dirtbike use.

Edited by screnshaw400

I am lucky that there is a Cycle Gear in my town. They are open 7 days a week. I still use Lucas oil exclusively now, as it has worked better for me than the Motul and Motorex that I used to use at a way lower price. Took apart my top end after 70 hours, and everything was nice and lubed, and my powervalves were as clean as can be.

I am lucky that there is a Cycle Gear in my town. They are open 7 days a week. I still use Lucas oil exclusively now, as it has worked better for me than the Motul and Motorex that I used to use at a way lower price. Took apart my top end after 70 hours, and everything was nice and lubed, and my powervalves were as clean as can be.

Cycle gear is pretty cool, they have some really good sales and they are one of the only places that is open when I am off work.

I never understood why retail businesses are open 9-5 M-F, how do you get any customers? Everyone is at work, if I ran a business like that it would be Wed-Sun 11-8PM

Carquest sell lucas premix

I use Lucas. Works great and can be had 7 days a week including holidays at any O'reilly.