Sign in to follow this  

Oregon private tracks

anyone have a track in the or/wa area that let people ride there ill pay them of cousre i just cant stand crowded tracks!

Where u live in oregon what tracks u ride I know a few

I live in Portland and ride mt.view and washougal

Not yet lol just trying to take it slow coming off injuries maybe next year and woodland is nice track have you been to the PIR track

I broke my back and pelvis at Pir racing 125s about ten years ago now...it's ok not my fav I love mtn view ...riverdale ...also have a few private tracks I ride...not really beginner friendly ... Those ptown track pics are awesome ! Can I come ride..cr250 been riding over 20 years well since I was 6.. Might do some goon riding but I promise not to wad my self up too much! As far as twist3d11 riverdale has a great facility a mild vet track or two a full moto track trails and lots of room to ride ...it's kinda a open practice track so very calm and chill

This one is almost in your backyard

000_0364.jpg

You're killing me, Trackmaster. Where are these tracks?

If I broke my neck, I promise I would drag myself out to the highway. As far as the paramedics (and insurance company) was concerned, I was hit by a car. My mouth would be as shut as a Wise Guy. 

I would pay for some mid-week practice rides that I could make after work from SE Portland. 

If you took an airplane up the number of tracks to be seen is amazing. None of these have a name there just private tracks that are right under ptowns noses

Dude I want to know about those tracks as well! I would love to hit up some mid week riding. I understand the legalities with letting ransoms ride it but I would never say anything if I were to get hurt

I'll have to get some pics of my buddies track.

The motolife guys are helping him build it at his place in aurora.

Can't you just make waiver to sign just in case anything does happen,?

Easily defeated by good attorneys in court.

Joe

• Like 1

Can't you just make waiver to sign just in case anything does happen,?

I've heard that insurance companies have clauses in insurance contracts allowing them to sue (on your behalf) to recover costs. So even if you don't want to sue your insurance company might. Most tracks will have you sign a disclaimer, but they still have insurance to cover lawsuits.