REED on Husky

I can't see Reed riding an unrideable bucking bronco with a history of death & destruction to all who try to tame the beast.  But if there is one man who can make the wyle terror of all she is show her flower, it is Reed.  Reed is all things man, the apitamy of Paul Bunyan like strength & an ox name Goose.

Edited by Sabeen
  • Like 3

I can't see Reed riding an unrideable bucking bronco with a history of death & destruction to all who try to tame the beast. But if there is one man who can make the wyle terror of all she is show her flower, it is Reed. Reed is all things man, the apitamy of Paul Bunyan like strength & an ox name Goose.

Umm......The Ox was named Babe

I can't see Reed riding an unrideable bucking bronco with a history of death & destruction to all who try to tame the beast.  But if there is one man who can make the wyle terror of all she is show her flower, it is Reed.  Reed is all things man, the apitamy of Paul Bunyan like strength & an ox name Goose.

The new frame on the YZF450 might have changed things.

Josh Grant was doing well on the YZ. He was passed, but not bucked off.

white fender pictures gves me the feeling he will head up the new onslaught from the newly released huskys

he wont be on a Husky, they are waiting until the new design comes out andthen they will probably put a team together here. But right now, there is no support in the US for aHusky team.

Ummm.. Don't they have to first sell a cerain amount in the US before they are even allowed to race AMA SX and MX?

They don't have to "sell" them they just have to be available for sale

I have never seen a Husky dealer around here. The closest one is over 2 hours away

• Like 1

That way they can just change the name on the graphics from Hus-aberg to -qavarna. Easy.

well husky have now gone full circle.....

husabergs come from the original husky designers who did not want to go to italy when husky was sold the first time round so they formed husaberg...ironic really that now it (husaberg) is becoming husqvarna again....even if they are ktms in disguise...