Sign in to follow this  

ktm vs Yamaha vs honda

hey, I'm looking for a bigger bike and I've currently got a crf250r, I ride on a flat track and flog the 250, do a bit of trails but not much (about once every 2 months) I'm looking for a newer model and I've been looking at crf450

What ever you do don't get a kawasaki or Suzuki they have horrible engines. Even though villipoto is on one it is so modded and he has professional mechanics on his bike even after practice laps. And none of those bikes in AMA have stock engines and actually they probably have 5 parts on the bike that are stock

What ever you do don't get a kawasaki or Suzuki they have horrible engines. Even though villipoto is on one it is so modded and he has professional mechanics on his bike even after practice laps. And none of those bikes in AMA have stock engines and actually they probably have 5 parts on the bike that are stock

i personally dont like kawi but come on really. The only reason they win shoot outs is because of the motor. They always say they have the best running motor
  • Like 1

i personally dont like kawi but come on really. The only reason they win shoot outs is because of the motor. They always say they have the best running motor

that's because it's a one day thing and they might have let's say the most power or smoothness of power. But to those guys they don't care if they break down easily because they have professional engineers on there bikes if you are a every day rider who races and stuff but doesn't have a pro engineer to work on your bike I would recommend a honda first then yamaha. Good luck

that's because it's a one day thing and they might have let's say the most power or smoothness of power. But to those guys they don't care if they break down easily because they have professional engineers on there bikes if you are a every day rider who races and stuff but doesn't have a pro engineer to work on your bike I would recommend a honda first then yamaha. Good luck

well i would recommend a honda too. I have a few. But my brother has a 2012 kx250f with 70hrs on it and run strong so i will have to disagree about them not being reliable.
  • Like 1

Good for him ( not trying to be sarcastic and the stuff I said before was not trying to be mean to you) but my family has not had good experience with them and my friends kx 125 just had to get a new top end from adjusting the throttle. But yea honda is the best

yep i agree 100% hes not much of a over revver so i think thats the only thinking keeping it together. I ride it everyonce in a while when we trade bikes and its a good running bike but i think my old crf would make it work for it.