Sign in to follow this  

2012 crf250r

• ohh....new leftover from the dealer? my bad...sorry...personally I wouldn't buy a two year old leftover unless it was substantially less than a brand new one....I paid 7500 otd for my sons '13 a few months ago.....that's too much imo but Hondas aren't cheap...I just spoke to my local dealer yesterday and can get a new '14 for just under 7900 otd...my son really likes the way the Hondas handle is why im ok with buying them versus kawi or Suzuki....I can get a new '13 kx250f for probably less than 6 otd.....really makes the Hondas seem overpriced b ut what ya gonna do.....imo you shouldn't really consider anything but a new '13 leftover...but...if money is tight ....2012= 5000 otd....2013= 6500 otd...of course these are prices that would include sales tax since im in California and don't have a choice if I buy new from a dealer....I know a lot of other states wont charge sales tax if buying from out of state so....prices should be less than what I posted if not paying sales tax!

Thanks. And ya a 2013 would be great but my budget is 5-6000 and I would really like to stay in 5-5500

Thanks. Ill look into it. But I might just buy from my local dealer. Ya know supporting local business is always great!

i just saw a 2012 from team babbits on ebay for 5999 with a free pro circuit exhaust and shipping....might look in to that!

That's a screaming good deal right there!!!

That is sweet. But one problem is I have got to sell my old bike first

just trade it in and eliminate the headache of selling it.....ya you may not get as much but the used market isnt very good right now so you may not take as big of a hit as you might think.,,

Well this is my situation I have a 2002 xr250r and i wanna get more into racing and riding at the tracks. And I got someone who wants to buy my bike for $2000 cash. Is this a good deal?

I bought a left over 2012 two weeks ago.

Paid 5500 OTD...zero hours on the bike.

do not buy the 2011.