Sign in to follow this  

Who has used Enzo suspension?

Anyone have any experience with Enzo suspension? I know the history of Enzo and know they are KYB experts but you just don't see that many people running it. They have a shop in North Tx now and I'm thinking about sending my stuff there. Opinions?

I sent my 2009 CRF450 suspension to ENZO before I rode the bike.  They did a great job.  I compared my modified 2009 to a stock 2013 and I like my bike's suspension more.  Doug Dubach uses ENZO mods on his personal Yamaha's if that helps you.

• Like 1

I used enzo on my 2005 YZ 450f and it was the best suspension I've ridden with. Mine was done by Craig Decker in MN

I had it on a YZ144 a couple years ago, worked pretty good for track but sucked for desert, however I cant blame them for that, since I bought it from a kid who raced motocross only.

Now I have a YZ 250 and it has noleen suspension, extremely happy with it. Susp was aready done for a 175# expert senior, I weigh 125# but much more aggressive and it works spot on, I even had to add more compression dampening.

On my 08' CRF450R I have Factory Connection, and its really good for desert, on my 05' CRF450 I have DeWayne Jones (brother of Gary Jones) suspension, tons of problems and wouldnt recommend it.  The cartridges failed in the front forks 2x (once the day before the national h&h race!) and he lkes to ENGRAVE his info on your forks and rear shock resi!!!!  I just about had a heart attack! 

I had it on a YZ144 a couple years ago, worked pretty good for track but sucked for desert, however I cant blame them for that, since I bought it from a kid who raced motocross only.

Now I have a YZ 250 and it has noleen suspension, extremely happy with it. Susp was aready done for a 175# expert senior, I weigh 125# but much more aggressive and it works spot on, I even had to add more compression dampening.

On my 08' CRF450R I have Factory Connection, and its really good for desert, on my 05' CRF450 I have DeWayne Jones (brother of Gary Jones) suspension, tons of problems and wouldnt recommend it. The cartridges failed in the front forks 2x (once the day before the national h&h race!) and he lkes to ENGRAVE his info on your forks and rear shock resi!!!! I just about had a heart attack!

He carved the specs right into the fork and resi??? That's crazy, I would have snapped!!

After trying a few different suspension companies,  were back to using Enzo. We (my son and I) have tried some of the other big companies and even a few of the smaller companies and I think well stick with Enzo! Excellent work and they don't over gouge like some companies.Don't know how much of the work, if any Ross is doing now a days ,but Will seems to do great work .We recently had  Enzo do my sons YZ 125, he loves it !

Edge

Craig Decker lives here in TX now. He is real close to the Oak hill river valley mx tracks. Both of my kids use his suspension, and they love them. The bikes are darn near spot on if your honest with your weight and ability. Maybe a couple of clicks hear or there. He shows up at some of the local races and will tune your bike for you. My oldest kid who really just started riding again after a couple year lay off had a stock new bike. Grant it the bike is a yz250f. He went literally from a half tank and worn out to running a full tank and dropped 10 sec a lap from one week on stock to the next week on ENZO.

I had my 08 YZ 250 done by them, it was on the stiff side but I was more outta shape and hadn't ridden in a while, so as I got back in the groove it felt great.....Would get it done again but I have a tuner much closer now and I feel better suited to the local terrain....

Craig Decker lives here in TX now. He is real close to the Oak hill river valley mx tracks. Both of my kids use his suspension, and they love them. The bikes are darn near spot on if your honest with your weight and ability. Maybe a couple of clicks hear or there. He shows up at some of the local races and will tune your bike for you. My oldest kid who really just started riding again after a couple year lay off had a stock new bike. Grant it the bike is a yz250f. He went literally from a half tank and worn out to running a full tank and dropped 10 sec a lap from one week on stock to the next week on ENZO.

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. I've been out of the moto scene in MN for the last 2 years