New MX track in Fort Myers

Florida

Just an FYI, Lazy springs recreation has a mx track open now.I personally have been waiting for a track close to me for years, I 'm sure there are some other people in my area that have been waiting too.

Not a bad place, track should be redone, and sifted for rocks, then tilled and made bigger. Eats my tires but its nice how close it is... Im sticking with the 2 hour drive to Thundercross till the next one opens..

I just saw a YouTube of that track. What tires are you running if that soil tears up your tires? The rest of the country calls that sand

A little bigger a little better flow and we'll make the 2 hour ride down. Did I see knuckleheads on quads riding on this track or was that another youtube video? Oh I meant knuckleheads "not wearing helmets" or any other gear. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djaw03M-7j4

I just saw a YouTube of that track. What tires are you running if that soil tears up your tires? The rest of the country calls that sand

Max, the track is mostly sand, but there is lits if hard limerock sections.. as well as a ton of rocks in the sandy areas.. I run a sand tire, and like most tires, they wear out in any sort of rock.