Radiator Guards and Braces

I'm wanting to put on both radiator guards and braces. However, Im unable to find any info as to if they will fit with each other, do they?

I'm on a 12' 500xc-w

EE Radiator Braces KTM/HUS 08-11 w/Fan

19010134.jpg

Along with Bullet Proof Radiator Guards KTM 08-13

BPDKTM.jpg

I don't have Bullet Proof Design rad guards, but from what I understand, they are the ONLY thing you need.  They handle both side and frontal impact.

The BPD are really nice...

CADman_KS

Ran the Flatlands. Wife crunched one of her rads. Prolly wouldnta happened if she was running Bullet Proof. We now have them and I feel that there is no other. I don't feel that both are needed.

Edited by 2012 450 xc-w

I just put a set of the bullet proof designs guards on my '13 300XC. They are the shiznit! The protect the rads from side impacts as well as any crap flying at them from the front. Worth every penny. I will probably pick up another set for the 450.

Posted Image

IMG_20130815_201412.jpg

All you need is the Bullet proof ones... dont even need the EE braces? 

Nice 300 btw! that's on this years Xmas list! its the only thing on it! 

I hated my ee braces I had on my 450 xcw. It kicked my tank shourds out about an inch. One tip over and I broke plastic !

All you need is the Bullet proof ones... dont even need the EE braces?

Nice 300 btw! that's on this years Xmas list! its the only thing on it!

Nope the only thing you need is the bullet proof guards. Bolt'em on and call it a wrap.

Nope the only thing you need is the bullet proof guards. Bolt'em on and call it a wrap.

Yep I'm ordering my soon !!

I just installed BPD radiator guards, swing arm protector, and rear disc guard. Every thing lined up perfectly. Very strong, you won't regret getting anything he makes.