Milky oil?! HELP!

Hey guys, I noticed that my bike had milky color oil, What could it be? It doesn't seem to use coolant, But i've crossed a river today, There was 1 foot of water MAX, Could it be that ? 

Thanks!

It doesn't take a lot of water to turn it milky. Just change it and ride on. If you still have issues after that, they are all pretty easy to fix. Maybe some water got in through the vent tube? Or maybe your case plugs are not sealed well. No way to tell. Oil change will be step 1 no matter what.

It doesn't take a lot of water to turn it milky. Just change it and ride on. If you still have issues after that, they are all pretty easy to fix. Maybe some water got in through the vent tube? Or maybe your case plugs are not sealed well. No way to tell. Oil change will be step 1 no matter what.

I changed the oil, Still milky a little, But way less worst than before, Can I run like this?

I changed the oil, Still milky a little, But way less worst than before, Can I run like this?

run it for a couple of minutes then change it one more time or until it's clean. water isn't doing anything good inside that motor.

I went down in a creek once pretty bad. Took over 5 oil changes to flush the water out.

Get some cheap oil to change with until it's clear.

What if I put diesel, kick it w/o starting, then flush diesel, then put shitty oil and start it for 30 sec and then flush shitty oil then put a good oil.

Do you think it's a good idea?

Sounds like adding a layer of PITA. Start it, run it till it's good and warm, put good oil in and ride it. Have fun, then change it again. Don't put any oil in there that you wouldn't comfortably run. It can be cheaper, as Shawn says, but not shitty. Keep in mind, it takes seconds to seize a cam. Use oil and don't stress over it. $6 for an extra quart is nothing.

PS if you flush that thing with diesel, kick it over with diesel, then refill with oil and start it right up, you will be lucky indeed to end up with a working motor. That head will be full of diesel and only diesel for way too long when you fire it. Careful bud.

Alright, then I'll just change oil till it's clean