Sign in to follow this  

Trail video

Been a lot of people killed when the top came out a snag, but not normally on a bike. Your buddy was lucky it fell behind him. And if I rode in doghair like that, the old SL100 would get resurrected fast.

• Like 1

...2 stroke Kaw guy(me) rides a Husaberg 450 (lol)...

It sounded like it was farting every time you gave it some throttle. :D

• Like 1

Thanks!

We cut that trail ourselves. Its part of anothe section that we turned into a 2 mile loop. Thats so the kid doesnt get lost and everyone can ride at their own pace. The vid is only a fraction of the trails there. Alot of them are still fubar from Sandy.

• Like 1

Rocks go in my glass. :cheers:

After seeing case carnage photos, there's no way I letting my bike near any rocks.  Some friends of mine ride rocky, mountainous stuff out in PA.  Screw that.

NO NO you NEED rocks to make it interesting. You come out here and I will show you and you can even use my bike :thumbsup:

Ed

• Like 1

Oh, yeah, doesn't NJ have whoops instead of rocks? That's like a loophole in the rules or something.

• Like 1

Oh, yeah, doesn't NJ have whoops instead of rocks? That's like a loophole in the rules or something.

lol, yeah.  There's miles and miles of whooped trails.  I rode so much of that crap I'd rather stay home than spend a day riding it.  Whoop "sections" are another story.  This area in the vid is sort of a swampy area.  Lots of loam, especially if you cut your own trails like we did.

lol, yeah. There's miles and miles of whooped trails. I rode so much of that crap I'd rather stay home than spend a day riding it. Whoop "sections" are another story. This area in the vid is sort of a swampy area. Lots of loam, especially if you cut your own trails like we did.

Yeah deep 3-4 ft whoops. So used to riding them I could probably be an instructor for it. Give ya hell of a work-out.

Did you like riding the berg?

Did you like riding the berg?

It was ok.  The chassis was alot nicer than a 08 YZ450 and 07 KX450 I've ridden.  But it still feels big and fat.  That bike is setup strictly for woods so the suspension was a little too soft for my tastes.  My 125 is so tiny compared to those bikes, I love it!