CR85RB parts to keep

I bought a non-running 2003 CR85RB; it's not locked up, has good compression, but no spark. I think I am going to part it out. What should I keep to put on my 1998 XR100?

I'm not really sure what would fit on you xr100, I have both those bikes but my sons at his friends or I would look to see if the front forks would fit, other than that I don't think anything else would work

Can I ask why you wouldn't fix the cr85 and keep it to ride?

My 11 year old sold his 100 and picked up a cr85 and loves it, it's a far quicker & better ride both on the trails & at the track

Keep the whole thing and stuff your 100 engine in it. I bought this little beastie on Friday:

20130831_174721_zpse7b7830c.jpg

Although I just bought this one, I already had lots of time (100's of laps) on it. On our very tight (1/4 acre) track I am much faster on the modded 100 than I am on my other friends CR80. Keep in mind I am a grown man weighing over 200lbs. The 85 just couldn't pull me out of the tight turns no matter how bad I beat the clutch.

You can buy the do-it-yourself conversion here: http://www.socalxrs.com/dmc.htm

Your best $$$ return would likely be to fix your electrical issue and resell the thing.

If you do decide to part it out, I might be interested in the 19/16 wheelset and swingarm.

Keep the whole thing and stuff your 100 engine in it. I bought this little beastie on Friday:

That's what I would like, but I don't have equipment or the experience to do so. Although I do have an XR100 engine that I am rebuilding.