Cr 80?

That CR 80 is already worth about as much as it will ever be worth.  Prettying it up won't increase its value, but will just lighten your wallet.  You need to gamble on non running bikes and hope it is something simple that an unknowledgeable owner wasn't aware of.

Edited by KcDavis

Ok let me te you this right now I mow lawns and do yard work at 8 dollars and hour and I don't get much work so like 200 bucks to me Is a but load of money

I understand! And yes there's money to be made! Don't buy a turn..good deals are few and far between ...buy somthing that dosent almost stay away from engine failures ... Carb cleans are easy money..I charge 25 a carb all day with carb off bike and they bring it to me..don't sell bikes to friends lol you won't make ur money back..u find an 80 or any other bike under 400 there's a little wiggle room ...200 you will make 200$ resale at 450.$ given fresh gas a small budget for oil. time .ect..my advice get into rebuilding mowers! You can get them free most of the time fix em up 50-100$ a pop most just have clogged carbs or need a carb rebuild ...from late winter to early spring hit it hard get a lil stock goin parts mowers ect...maybe a let a few people know if u do well for a good price u will be busy till fall!

Edited by Crguy713

Yeah cl is a good place to find things sometimes but the bang for buck just isn't there ...there's hardly ever room for resale on cl prices unless you Haggle them down....still not much to play with...I just got a 94 rm 80 for 200$ cleaned the carb washed it re welded the cracked subframe sanded painted and sold it for 500..the guy I sold it to is selling it for 700 with not much luck ....and yes prices are higher in Missouri ...don't buy unless you think you're making over 200 profit my 2€