Sign in to follow this  

Another Happy Rekluse Owner

I just installed a Rekluse Core EXP on my 12 350 and all I can say is wow...

Haven't had a whole lot of seat time with it but enough to where I can notice the benefits. To anyone who hates on the 350's "lack of power" - a Rekluse is the sollution. This thing is now a rocket ship out of corners and still pulls long and hard on straights. No more fanning the clutch to get power out of it, but the use of the clutch is still there if you need it. It really is all its cracked up to be. Recommend 100%!

Can't wait to race with it! :ride:  :ride:  :ride:

I enjoy mine, although it isn't the first auto clutch that I have had in a bike. It does help, but the next thing that is on my list is some sort of big bore kit for my '11. 

Yea i was thinking about a 400 kit down the line... but now that I have the rekluse i may not consider a BB kit for a while now... I love the power of my bike as is. From what I've read the 11 has slightly less power than the 12 though? Correct me if i'm wrong

Its good for sharp turns and awkward take offs, but what about terrain ridin? 

Am thinking of installin it on my wifes bike, she doesnt race, and to be honest she sits more than she stands...She is gonna hate the instructor i have planned for her...

Am thinking of installin it on my wifes bike, she doesnt race, and to be honest she sits more than she stands...She is gonna hate the instructor i have planned for her...

I haven't raced with it yet but for trails I can see where the rekluse would help a lot. You can't stall the bike and dont need to fan the clutch to get going... I'd throw one in her bike for sure!