Michelin Bib Mouse Tube with different tires?

I'm sick of changing tubes. Popped the original tube in my 500 in the first ride. super thin! when to swap in the one out of my CRF and because I left all my tools on the job site and had to "improvise," it did not go well, I tore that one open also.... needless to say im sick of tubes. 

I've look at other options, including the balls, the tubeless system and  the super heavy duty tube. they all have their ups and downs but the one I like the  most is the Michelin Bib Mouse Tube. 

One question I have is they list that you MUST use them with Michelin tires, is they a ploy to get you buy their tires as well or is there real problems with running something else?

I have never had a problem running it with other brands including dunlop, bridgestone, and maxxis.  keep them greased and ride on!

Some tires are designed specifically to be run with Mousses, different sidewall flex characteristics. That being said I run the Mousses in any tire I choose. The important thing is you use the right size mousse in the right size tire. Running a 120 mousse in a 140 tire doesn't work well at all. Other the cost, I see the Tire Balls as the only way to go. The mousse foam can break down really quickly if not lubed right which could get very expensive as the year goes on.....

Some tires are designed specifically to be run with Mousses, different sidewall flex characteristics. That being said I run the Mousses in any tire I choose. The important thing is you use the right size mousse in the right size tire. Running a 120 mousse in a 140 tire doesn't work well at all. Other the cost, I see the Tire Balls as the only way to go. The mousse foam can break down really quickly if not lubed right which could get very expensive as the year goes on.....

Any specific recommendations for lubing other than the gel it comes with?

Any specific recommendations for lubing other than the gel it comes with?

Vasoline....

Vasoline....

haha nice, I wonder if threading in a grease fitting into the wheel and pumping grease though out it would be worth a damn

haha nice, I wonder if threading in a grease fitting into the wheel and pumping grease though out it would be worth a damn

Hmm, maybe. I never really thought about it in that way......

dude a zerk... that's genius.

i'm a tuber and saying this will probably jinx me but since i started running michelin UHD tubes, i have never popped one. i run between 5 and 10 psi, and for luck squirt 8oz of slime in each one. the dang tubes are so thick shaped that if one fatally popped i could still ride out. i don't even carry tire tools anymore.