Compression adjuster screw broken?!

How can I remove the compression adjuster screw? I've heard of people doing this before but I can't find how to remove it and replace it! Anything helps... It's a big pain in the ass! Do I have to take apart the fork or is it simple? Showa forks 2004 crf250r. Thank you! :)ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378152788.852814.jpg

How can I remove the compression adjuster screw? I've heard of people doing this before but I can't find how to remove it and replace it! Anything helps... It's a big pain in the ass! Do I have to take apart the fork or is it simple? Showa forks 2004 crf250r. Thank you! :)attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378152788.852814.jpg

Hmm, I would say at the very least you'd remove the fork compression assembly.  When its off the bike have a look at it, maybe you can access the bleed needle (comp clicker) so you can remove it.

Hmm, I would say at the very least you'd remove the fork compression assembly. When its off the bike have a look at it, maybe you can access the bleed needle (comp clicker) so you can remove it.

ya that might work ill try it. Just have to get a new screw!

Its not a serviceable part

What bike is it off of?