CRF100 / XR100 rear wheel?

Anyone know where to get a rear wheel for a CRF100 / XR100?

If you want a new OEM, check out Discount Honda Parts or Rocky Mountain ATV. Then, if your wallet says, "ouch," look on e-bay.

Here's an example. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1981-honda-xr100-xr80-rear-wheel-assembly-/171118043437?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AXR100&hash=item27d76e212d&vxp=mtr

Edited by tracecom

The older twin shock wheels are not interchangable with the Pro-link wheels, without making spacers and a way to anchor the brake plate. It can be done, I put one on my kids 94 XR100R. Only because it was all I could find at the time.

I used a twin shock on my 1997 & 2003 bikes. I think I used the newer brake backing plate in older hub, worked fine.

I used a twin shock on my 1997 & 2003 bikes. I think I used the newer brake backing plate in older hub, worked fine.

That's what I was hoping when I got the old style wheel. The brake backing plate from the original wheel was way smaller than the older model and I could not use it. I had to fab up spacer also because of the addition of a plate to eliminate the brake torque arm in order to anchor the backing plate.

Edited by sidekick