any way around california's registration

just got an 08 klx 450 and want to make it legal for the street.any thoughts

I think u need a a builder in a state like mine 2 build u one and do a transfer. From what  i,ve seen that seems too be the slick way around the cali prob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now