southern illinois duel sport riders wanted

to meet up and ride near highland/edwardsville il, to do city & mainly off-road nothing super hard, new to this area  with a small xt350. name is jason

44831210-200x200-0-0.jpg

Hey Hotrod

Did you ever get any takers on your ride? A long time ago in a former life I think, I used to be from Greenville. Rode all over in that area years ago. Hope to be back for a visit one day soon. Hoping also to be on a KLR when I do. Would love to back to some of those roads/trails so many years later.

Ride safe man...

Ken

Jason,

Also relatively new to the area, specifically O'Fallon.  Just recently got an '08 KLR.  Doing some backroad riding, but hope to start doing some of what you mentioned.  Also a newbie.  I heard their is a group of ADV riders in the area who meet on Tuesdays around 1100 in Collinsville at Bandanas BBQ.  Several KLR guys and dirt bikers I believe.  I have not been able to make it myself due to work, but plan to try down the road. 

Nate

hello, nate  sorry it took so long to get back w/ ya but i had trouble with that bike and found the deal of a life time on a 2006 klr650 w/ 267mils now with over 1100 mils.it's a bit cold now but if you still want to ride get back with me? i'm a day rider