Sign in to follow this  

Trail riding quad?

I live on a farm and I live around many backroads (gravel and dirt). I don't live near sand dunes or anything like that. I have ridden on ATVs all my life so I would say that I was pretty experienced. Although, I have only been around utility quads. So I was going to get a sport quad and I was wondering what to get.

Any of the sport 400's are perfect.

Edited by 110Tim

have u always rode utility quads? or have u had experience with sport quads to. I would say one of the 400s or one of the 450s. also on the warrior and raptor 350 thing, there the same bike just different plastic.

Any of the sport 400's are perfect.

I agree, 400ex, z400, kfx 400 or dvx 400 you can't go wrong

Rob

Get an Ltz400 with a pipe, they are plenty of fun for a sport quad.    They have reverse, headlights, decent stock suspension, nice liquid cooled DOHC engine gives out more horses then the 400ex to, so you really can't go wrong.      But in the end any sport 400 would be fine.       kfx400, ltz400, or trx400ex.   Also Warriors are a decent choice to, and are generally pretty cheap.

I would say raptor700.....but I am biased and have built mine up pretty well. For just farm stuff, utility quad for sure. All around better for wide variety of uses. 4 wheel drive is a big bonus.