Random

Ok this is random but why does it seem like there is always 3 things suggest to to people go to a big bike.

1. A 125

2. Kdx 200 or 220

3. Xr200

I dont get it at all. I get the 125 part but the kdx or xr they are really out dated and hard to find and if you do find one they are trashed.

To be more specific it's mostly a yz125 :)

Lol yeah my point exactly

Ok this is random but why does it seem like there is always 3 things suggest to to people go to a big bike.

1. A 125

2. Kdx 200 or 220

3. Xr200

I dont get it at all. I get the 125 part but the kdx or xr they are really out dated and hard to find and if you do find one they are trashed.

I have never got recommended these bikes, besides the 125. It all depends on size, weight, age (more like practice and experience with motor vehicles and bikes) I have a question for you, how the heck do you post a question of the dirt bike form? I got the app ( not full version) and don't know how, any help?

I have never got recommended these bikes, besides the 125. It all depends on size, weight, age (more like practice and experience with motor vehicles and bikes) I have a question for you, how the heck do you post a question of the dirt bike form? I got the app ( not full version) and don't know how, any help?

like reply to something or create a topic

Click top right bottom ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378175447.694318.jpg

Then replyImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378175460.695582.jpg

Ahh, I see. Thanks man

Ahh, I see. Thanks man

your welcome. There used to be a bar at the bottom but a update took it off. I just figured that out my self just a week ago

Drinking and blogging doesn't go well for them I guess hehehaha