mad river squirrell tree inn

He rides....I've run into him while out riding in those parts

I stand corrected. I was in there with a buddy of mine one time and he was talking about how you could ride to Stehekin on dirt roads. I was very skeptical at this point. Asked him how to do it, cause I would be all over it!

This was 2-3 years ago. At the time he had a DRZ. Looks like he is getting smart with the KTM! ?

I stand corrected. I was in there with a buddy of mine one time and he was talking about how you could ride to Stehekin on dirt roads. I was very skeptical at this point. Asked him how to do it, cause I would be all over it!

This was 2-3 years ago. At the time he had a DRZ. Looks like he is getting smart with the KTM! ?

well if the question of advance reservations was directed to me,it was one week. and when i arrived on sat. someone in the ground level -nicer rooms had just checked out, so i upgraded and he got rite on getting it cleaned up. hey it's not the red lion ,but perfect for myself and my son after a fun day in the dirt. btw he said he rode a ktm 525 and showed me some pics on his phone from a ride the day before on billy creek-tyee and down south tommy. sounds like a bit of a workout on a manly mans bike!!!