New 450s?

Im looking at buying a new mx 450, but not sure on what color to buy. Always have ridden two strokes wich are very simple to work on. So my question is, out of all of the new 450s wich one is the easiest to work on, from oil changes , valve checks, topends,etc. Or if you guys have any other advise that would be great.

I don't think the Yamahas can be beat in terms of reliability but some argue the handling sucks....Because its a 450, pick any color as they all work great.....Being on KTMs, they are pretty dam simple to work on with a good track record of reliability. Add in a few spiffy components like a hydro clutch, single spring clutch, electric start and you have a very rider friendly bike.

That being said, buying NEW in Canada is stupid, we get absolutely screwed in prices and I would tell you to head across the border into the US. You could easily save $2k  on the price of a motorcycle. If not, buy a clean used one.....

Im looking at buying a new mx 450, but not sure on what color to buy. Always have ridden two strokes wich are very simple to work on. So my question is, out of all of the new 450s wich one is the easiest to work on, from oil changes , valve checks, topends,etc. Or if you guys have any other advise that would be great.

my 14 yz450f is Amazing. Way better then the 13 crf450 I traded for it. Kawis would be a no go along with suzukis for me

So get a yz. Yamahas are great

Rmz450 because they are the best handling and have very smooth power.

Edited by dr11

Get a crf450r went back to the dual muffler which in my opinion is bad ass but I feel as if it helps with balance and they say this years crf is the best handling ever. I would have to pick the yamaha Secound just because they aren't that great headlining wise since they tilted the engine back In 2010 and it has effect handling ever since. They do say though it produces more power because of that but I think I would rather have good handling instead of power if you can't use it well. So I would recommend honda first then yamaha then ktm then Suzuki and last kawasaki