Sign in to follow this  

should I buy?

There are better deals out there. My local dealer had 3 2011 demo models for sale for $4500. I would think you could find one for $3500 just my .02

There are better deals out there. My local dealer had 3 2011 demo models for sale for $4500. I would think you could find one for $3500 just my .02

Yea, but you don't live in OZ where the prices seem to be significantly higher than what we are lucky to pay.  

have you rode it yet? I bought a 03 cr 125r and it was the cleanest bike i"ve ever owned. But the piston was shot, it had no compression and couldn't even hit the powerband right. So I'd say ride it if it feels good to you buy it.

have you rode it yet? I bought a 03 cr 125r and it was the cleanest bike i"ve ever owned. But the piston was shot, it had no compression and couldn't even hit the powerband right. So I'd say ride it if it feels good to you buy it.

nah, it's up the coast so i have to go to my dads and testit

test it*

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378203906.025283.jpg {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378203920.110228.jpg {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1378203932.652114.jpg

is this 2010 yz250 worth $5000? I've never owned a Yamaha 2 stroke and I was also wondering: are they good, reliable bikes?

Not worth the 5k i bought my '11 yz 125 in about the same condition as that for $3500.